Welcome to Downtown Augusta!
Downtown Augusta, Inc is a non-profit agency committed to increasing consumer business, strengthening retail and professional institutions, assisting in the preservation and maintenance of the community's heritage and promoting pride in the community's institutions and achievements through design, promotion, economic restructuring, and organization.
What does Downtown Augusta, Inc. do?
Downtown Augusta, Inc. is a comprehensive program, working with building and business owners, entrepreneurs, investors, developers, and other interested persons to ensure the success of THIS community. We focus on community revitalization through economic development and historic preservation.
- Provide design consultations to property owners and merchants to improve the appearance and customer appeal of their establishments.
- Organize or assist with promotional events that draw hundreds of people to town, including the Grasshopper Festival, Women's Fair, Spaghetti Supper, April Fools Run/Walk, Chili Cook Off, and more!
- Keep residents and merchants informed about downtown developments through personal visits, press releases and our newsletter
- Offers FREE advertising to our members through many channels
- Seeks funding for special enhancements for our Downtown.
Check out our business of the month, Armfield Dentistry's office, as well as their HARLEM SHAKE!