UPCOMING EVENT: Saturday, November 29 leave the hustle and bustle of big city shopping behind and join us in downtown Augusta for Small Business Saturday! There will be deals all day from your favorite downtown businesses, breakfast with Santa for the kids, the annual lighted night Christmas Parade, and the first downtown Christmas tree lighting!
Welcome to Downtown Augusta!
Downtown Augusta, Inc is a non-profit agency committed to increasing consumer business, strengthening retail and professional institutions, assisting in the preservation and maintenance of the community's heritage and promoting pride in the community's institutions and achievements through design, promotion, economic restructuring, and organization.
A BIG Thank You to our members who have renewed for the 2014 year! If you need a renewal form or to be invoiced, please let us know! The following members have renewed for 2014:
-American Family Insurance- Dylan Hartnett Agency, Inc.
-Armfield Dentistry, PA.
-Augusta Family Dentistry
-Braungardt Appraisals, Inc.
-Butler Community College
-Cami Baker & Associates, P.A.
-City of Augusta
-Community National Bank & Trust
-Headley Funeral Chapel
-Insurance Center, Inc.
-Jeana McClure- Realty Executives Sudduth Realty, Inc.
-Rose Hill Bank
-Spencer, Wernli, & Wilson Advisors
-Via Christi Clinic
-White Eagle Credit Union
-William Morris Associates
Interested in Opening a Business in Downtown Augusta?
Get ahold of us at Downtown Augusta, Inc.; we would love to help! If you are interested in a Commercial Space in the Downtown area, please take a look at this list of Downtown Buildings, Owners, and Businesses. This list includes all owners, for all commercial buildings in the Downtown!
What does Downtown Augusta, Inc. do?
Downtown Augusta, Inc. is a comprehensive program, working with building and business owners, entrepreneurs, investors, developers, and other interested persons to ensure the success of THIS community. We focus on community revitalization through economic development and historic preservation.
- Provide design consultations to property owners and merchants to improve the appearance and customer appeal of their establishments.
- Organize or assist with promotional events that draw hundreds of people to town, including Bikers on the Bricks, Women's Fair, Spaghetti Supper, April Fools Run/Walk, Chili Cook Off, Young Professionals Group, and more!
- Keep residents and merchants informed about downtown developments through personal visits, press releases and our newsletter
- Offers FREE advertising to our members through many channels
- Seeks funding for special enhancements for our Downtown.