Holiday Gift Basket Extravaganza
Purchase chances to win a variety of wonderfully themed gift baskets, sponsored by our wonderful members!
Tickets can be purchased at the DAI office (112 E. 6th) from December 2nd, until the end of the parade on December 5th. Drawings will take place on Friday, December 6th. There will be a separate drawing for EACH basket, so enter your tickets in which ever baskets you hope to win!
Businesses: If you are interested in donating a basket, please let me know!
Welcome to Downtown Augusta!
Downtown Augusta, Inc is a non-profit agency committed to increasing consumer business, strengthening retail and professional institutions, assisting in the preservation and maintenance of the community's heritage and promoting pride in the community's institutions and achievements through design, promotion, economic restructuring, and organization.
What does Downtown Augusta, Inc. do?
Downtown Augusta, Inc. is a comprehensive program, working with building and business owners, entrepreneurs, investors, developers, and other interested persons to ensure the success of THIS community. We focus on community revitalization through economic development and historic preservation.
- Provide design consultations to property owners and merchants to improve the appearance and customer appeal of their establishments.
- Organize or assist with promotional events that draw hundreds of people to town, including Bikers on the Bricks, Women's Fair, Spaghetti Supper, April Fools Run/Walk, Chili Cook Off, Young Professionals Group, and more!
- Keep residents and merchants informed about downtown developments through personal visits, press releases and our newsletter
- Offers FREE advertising to our members through many channels
- Seeks funding for special enhancements for our Downtown.