UPCOMING EVENT: Red Brick Harvest with Trick or Treat Street and the annual Chili Cook-Off
DAI Board of Directors would like to wish a warm Augusta welcome to our new Director Cindy Hicks!
Welcome to Downtown Augusta!
Downtown Augusta, Inc is a non-profit agency committed to increasing consumer business, strengthening retail and professional institutions, assisting in the preservation and maintenance of the community's heritage and promoting pride in the community's institutions and achievements through design, promotion, economic restructuring, and organization.
Donate to the Downtown Christmas Light Fund today!
DAI is working to bring the Spirit of Christmas back to downtown Augusta with new Christmas decorations. To donate, visit http://centralkansascf.org/donate/ and complete the form. Donations are handled by Paypal and can be made with or without a Paypal account. Simply put "Augusta Christmas Light Fund" in the name of fund field at the bottom of the page after clicking the "specific fund" button.
A BIG Thank You to our members who have renewed for the 2014 year! If you need a renewal form or to be invoiced, please let us know! The following members have renewed for 2014:
-American Family Insurance- Dylan Hartnett Agency, Inc.
-Armfield Dentistry, PA.
-Augusta Family Dentistry
-Braungardt Appraisals, Inc.
-Butler Community College
-Cami Baker & Associates, P.A.
-City of Augusta
-Headley Funeral Chapel
-Insurance Center, Inc.
-Jeana McClure- Realty Executives Sudduth Realty, Inc.
-Rose Hill Bank
-Spencer, Wernli, & Wilson Advisors
-Via Christi Clinic
-White Eagle Credit Union
-William Morris Associates
Interested in Opening a Business in Downtown Augusta?
Get ahold of us at Downtown Augusta, Inc.; we would love to help! If you are interested in a Commercial Space in the Downtown area, please take a look at this list of Downtown Buildings, Owners, and Businesses. This list includes all owners, for all commercial buildings in the Downtown!
What does Downtown Augusta, Inc. do?
Downtown Augusta, Inc. is a comprehensive program, working with building and business owners, entrepreneurs, investors, developers, and other interested persons to ensure the success of THIS community. We focus on community revitalization through economic development and historic preservation.
- Provide design consultations to property owners and merchants to improve the appearance and customer appeal of their establishments.
- Organize or assist with promotional events that draw hundreds of people to town, including Bikers on the Bricks, Women's Fair, Spaghetti Supper, April Fools Run/Walk, Chili Cook Off, Young Professionals Group, and more!
- Keep residents and merchants informed about downtown developments through personal visits, press releases and our newsletter
- Offers FREE advertising to our members through many channels
- Seeks funding for special enhancements for our Downtown.